Thursday, January 03, 2008

Update on J. He went to the dentist this afternoon. The dentist moved the tooth back in place and placed a metal brace on the front of J's front 6 teeth. I would put another picture up on the blog, but you really can't see the brace too well. T said he did great in the dentist chair. The dentist has TVs on his ceiling so his patients can watch DVD while getting work done. J watched episode of Blue's clues. I wish Dr. Cohen would have something for me to watch while I am getting my teeth cleaned.
The wrestling team won their first match of the year tonight. We beat Youngstown Ursuline 30-18, but lost to South Range 27-23. It was a tough close match all night long. I think we wrestled better as a whole, but some guys need to focus during practice. We are off until next Thursday when we travel to Garretsville Garfield.

--Bayou

1 comment:

Whiskey said...

My dentist used to let me listen to a Walkman during some of my dental work. He kept having to tell me to stop laughing during my root canal when Howard Stern was on!

Good luck to J... hope he will be ok soon.

WSC