Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know you can't see the license plate real well, but it is a Browns vanity plate that says "NXYEAR". I guess the seems the same can be true for the Cowboys. I am not talking to anybody right now. I am sick how the game ended, really the entire fourth quarter. The playing calling, quarterback play, drop passes, penalties and did I mention the play calling? Jason Garrett just coached his way out of a head coaching job. Wade Phillips better be licking Jerry Jones's boots to keep his job. It has been a real crappy week in sports for me....First the Buckeyes and then the Cowboys. I could really careless who wins now. I guess I can root for KSU alum Antonio Gates and the Chargers, but really I don't care.

1 comment:

MB said...

What kind of Browns fan buys that license plate? He needs a punch in the face.

I just hope New England eats it... I hate New England.