Friday, January 18, 2008

Just for fun today, I tried to log into my blog from my classroom and guess what? It worked. Of course, I don't have much to say on this Friday. Today is the last day of exams for the high school. Right now, I don't have any students. So, I have been cleaning up my classroom. I have already finished grading my exams and entering them into the computer.
I am not sure what I am going to do this weekend. I don't have any sporting events to worry about this weekend. The wrestling team is off til Thursday. I really don't care about the NFL games this weekend. Maybe I will head over to NC to see Perry play some basketball on Saturday. I would like to head to OU and see Kent State play, but I will be gone most of next week, so I want to spend time with the kids.

Bayou out.

No comments: