Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today's football game between SF and Cleveland meant almost nothing and SF played like it. The Browns won 20-7. I went to the game with Jeff, Brian, Chad, Molly and Gary. We started tailgating about noon. The weather was in the mid-30's but no wind or rain.

Uncle Gary enjoying the beverages before the game.


I used my cell to take this picture of me and Jeff. Doesn't Jeff love the Steelers?

Phil Dawson's extra point after Kent State alum, Josh Cribbs, returned a punt for a touchdown.

Ok, you really can't see the player's number, but trust me, that is Brady Quinn under center. It was his first snap in an NFL game. The Browns traded their first round draft pick in 2008 to the Cowboys for Brady Quinn this year. As a Cowboys fan, I was hoping the Browns would be bad this year. But it look like the Cowboys pick from the Browns will be between 18-22.
I thought about writing a recap of the year, but you can read my blog from the past 12 months. So, there is no reason to re-write about the past year. In case I don't blog tomorrow,
Happy New Year!

No comments: