Monday, December 24, 2007

The "Eating of the Beignets" went off without a hitch this morning. Here is a sample of T's beignets. Now, as with most of my pictures I post on my blog, this picture was taken with my camera phone. B ate the most beignets with 6. She also made hot chocolate for everyone. T think we first held the "Eating of the Beignets" Christmas 2003. So, this was the fifth annual EotB.
Now, being a Seinfeld fan, I love festivus. It was created by Frank Costanza to protest the commercialization of Christmas. I love that part of Festivus. We all need to remember the true reason for the Christmas season. Now the Aluminum pole, feats of strength and undertake the airing of grievances are the TV celebration of Festivus. But it is a great episode of Seinfeld. So, Happy Festivus everyone....albeit a day late.

No comments: