Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving is over and back to school. Well, today was an in-service day for teachers. It will be a short week for me. The 6 state championship games are this weekend. Me and my brother will be going to all the games. There is one local team, Louisville, in the D2 game. Paul Brown Tiger Stadium should be packed for that game. All the games look like good games. This will be the 4th year in a row I will be seeing all the games. It really is a great weekend. This is the second best football weekend in Stark County.

We did make it out to dinner with T's aunt from PA. She loves taking us out to a nice dinner. It reminds me so much of the dinner with my aunt and uncle from Texas. It is nice to go out without the kids as well. When we left, I was surprised it took over 2 hours for dinner. It seemed like an hour. The food was good. T and I both had the surf and turf. The surf was better than the turf, which surprised me. But, it was better than Outback or LoneStar.

Yesterday, we put up some Christmas lights. Now, I am not Clark W. Griswold, but I enjoy having lights on during the Christmas season. We are adding some light this year. If I can get a good picture I will post it later.

Til next time...Bayou out!

No comments: