Sunday, November 11, 2007


Here are a couple of images from yesterday. My mom and aunt travelled to Florida to enjoy a week on the high seas. I am sure they will have an enjoyable week. I cant wait til our cruise next summer. I start earning money for the trip on Monday. Wrestling practice starts. We have a bunch of wrestler that need to turn in paperwork. It will be a slow start to the season.
Do you remember what you were doing 15 years ago? I do. T and I went on our first date. It was a Wednesday night and we did not have a KKPsi meeting. We both were so busy with school, work and fraternity and could not find a night to go out until Kent State was closed for Veterans' Day. We went out Friday night for dinner. B's girl scout troop need K and J for a unit on child care, so we had 2 hours to ourselves.
Til next time,
Bayou Out.

No comments: