Friday, November 16, 2007

I have been in touch with my mom while she has been on her cruise. I found a neat website, cruisecal.com, that lists where cruise ships are in the world. There are even some web cams from ships and ports. I was able to see her ship in St. Thomas.
T received some sad news today, her aunt (her mom's twin) passed away. She was battling cancer. She was just 60. We are waiting to hear funeral arrangements. T thinks it will be Tuesday. I imagine it will be difficult for my mother in law to handle, especially this close to the holidays.
On a brighter note, I am shooting a wedding tomorrow. It is a former student. He did not check the calendar first, because he is getting married on OSU/UM game day. I am sure I will get updates throughout pre-ceremony pictures.

Til next time,

Bayou out

No comments: