Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A few things from yesterday...

1. It was election day. Jim Holmes was upset in his bid to retain his seat as a Perry Township trustee. He has served 28 years as a trustee. I do remember when he first ran back in 1979. The winner was my 6th grade science teacher. He lost his seat as a trustee 2 years ago and put up all his re-elect signs for this elections. There was some confusion about who the incumbent was and how many trustees to vote for. Thank you Jim for your 28 years of service to Perry Township.

2. It snowed.

3. I went and picked up the new mats for the wrestling team. Wrestling team will wait til the football team is done before we can get into the swing of practice. Also, we finally finished the schedule. We added Ursuline and Akron North. We have a tougher schedule this year. I think this will help us com e tournament time.

4. Did I mention it snowed? It did not last very long or stick to the ground, but snow fell from the sky. Could snow days by to far away.....

5. The Bayou Steelers won there MNFFL game. The Pittsburg Steelers' defense scored 14 fantasy points and I won by 1 point. We are currently in 3rd place. I am not sure how I am doing it, but hopefully, it will continue to a repeat championship.

---Bayou out!

No comments: