Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
We have been busy the last few days. It doesn't look like it will be settling down til Monday.
Saturday:
The Ohio State University defeated Michigan 14-3. I did not see too much of the game, because I was shooting a wedding. The groom and groomsmen were getting ready in front of TV. I will add a picture of the them in the familiar O H I O pose. It was an overcast day, but the ceremony was beautiful. The reception was fun.
Sunday.
It was a sports type day. The Browns won a crazy game over Baltimore and the Cowboys beat the Redskins. T had to work.
Monday.
I went to school, then on to my in-laws. There was a dinner after the afternoon calling hours. All the relatives from out of town were there, except for Shelly. Then it was off to the funeral home. The kids did really well for the 2 hours.
Tuesday.
The funeral was at 10am. My brother watched 7 kids while the cousins went to the funeral. He then joined everyone at the lunch hosted by the church. My mother in laws is doing pretty well. Jim asked her and Carol to help him with all the decisions that needed to be made. I think that helped her deal with the loss. We will see her today and see how she is coping.
Wednesday
I went back to school. I could have taking 2 day off, but I only took one. Maybe I should have taken both of them. It just did not feel like Thanksgiving week. I went to Brian's for cards. I finish 3rd in the 4th annual Leon "Turkey Day" No-Limited Hold'em tournament. This is the first time I did not finish either 1st or 2nd.
If I don't get to blog; here is what is going on for the next couple of days.
Today, we will be at my sisters and in-laws for big turkey dinner. Tomorrow, T wants to shop in some door busters deals. After that we will be visiting with T's aunt from PA. Then Saturday night we will go out to dinner with her. She loves taking us (adults) out to dinner. I am not sure where will be go but it will be a nice place. By the end of the weekend I will need to go up a pant size or two.

Til next Time,
Bayou

No comments: