Monday, March 19, 2007

Thank goodness spring is on Wednesday. There was snow/sleet falling all day today. It is going to get into the upper 50's by the end of the week. We are going outdoors for practice on Wednesday.
What a weekend for basketball. Ohio State escaped defeat with the OT thriller over Xavier. I have 12 of 16 teams left in the tournament. I still have all my final four teams. T is in the top 1% of all pick'em players on yahoo.com. She is winning my pick'em contest. She has 44 of 48 games correct. However, she had Wisconsin in the championship game. That will hurt her point total. I talked to my buddy Rick yesterday. He has tickets to the San Antonio Regional, with the games on Thursday/Saturday, I cant make it to them. Plus, a short notice airplane ticket will cost big $$$.

Go Bucks!

--Bayou

No comments: