Friday, March 09, 2007

Only ion Ohio can you drive to work and the temp be 21 degrees and on the way hom eit be 61 degrees. It was a beautiful day today. The sun glare was bad on the drive home, but it is better than gray overcast.

This is a look at the Mogadore High School. It is just a matter of time until I get my new room. It has been 23 months since I moved out.


This was the view of the sky on March 8. Due to atmospheric conditions, contrails from airliners marked up the sky for hours. This view is just south of Mogadore. I wish I would have had my "good" camera. This is a great picture. My students will see this pictures on a test in the future.
Sports Update: Went to teh Perry-Hoover game with Mike Necko. This was the first time I saw Kenny Frease play. He was as goos as advertised. Perry won and will play GlenOak for the district title tomorrow. Kent St will get another chance to beat Akron tonight. The winner will play Miami for the MAC Championship tomorrow. Jared is coming into town for the game. It will be good to visit with him.
Tonight the family went to the Perry pool for some swimming. Jarret had a blast. He did not want to get out. Briley's girl scout troup rented out the pool, so it was not crowed. Kent was better in the pool than in Hampton Inn. He had a noodle to play with. Briley jumped off the diving board a few times.
Til next time,
See you Down by the Bayou

No comments: