Sunday, March 11, 2007

Congratulations to the Miami(OH) Redhawks on winning the MAC. They beat Akron on the 3 pointer with .6 seconds left. Jared drove down the see the game. We ate dinner at Gordons in the arena. We spent about hour in the bar area. We didnt go to our seat til after the 15 minute mark in the first half. I did fell bad for Mogadore grad Melissa Horak. She is a cheerleader for the Zips. I guess they will be going to the NIT.
Look who I ran into at Gordon's. Jared used my phone for this picture. Only 4 weeks til Opening Day at the Jake!
The NCAA invited 65 teams to the big dance. THE Ohio State University go a #1 seed. They could make a nice run to Atlanta this year. Jared and I might go somewhere next weekend. I will know for sure later. This Thursday and Friday are the 2 best days of the year. 32 games in 2 days. Basketball heaven.
GO Buckeyes from the Bayou!

No comments: