Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let the MADNESS begin!!! There is nothing like the NCAA tournament. I first went to the tournament in 2001. I was in Atlanta for a conference. I know MSU and Temple were there, but I forget the other two teams. The next year, I went to Greenville, SC with Jared to see Kent St beat Alabama to advance to the Sweet 16. We next went to Lexington to see the Flashes lose to IU. I still hate Indiana!!!!!!We were ready to head to Atlanta for the Final Four! Last year, G and I meet Jared in Michigan to see the Flashes lose to Pitt at the Palace in Auburn Hills. Even though the Flashes lost, it still was a fun time.
My Final Four: Oregon, UCLA, UNC and Ohio State. I have to go with the Buckeyes to win it all.
We have heard that RC will start booking for the summer of 2008 on April 2. We will book our "Cant Wait til '08" cruise. It looks like we will sail from Baltimore. I think it will be fun to sail from Baltimore to Bermuda. The ship is docked in Bermuda for 30 hours or so. Hopefully, we will have a group of family and friends on the trip.


See you out by the Bayou!

No comments: