Thursday, March 22, 2007

I am just waiting for the Buckeye's game to start. It is going to tip off near 10pm. Maybe Oden and the boys can be up 20+ at half and I can relax in bed for the second half.
I just wanted to jot down about going to the dr yesterday.
We did book a cruise yesterday. We are currently on Explorer out of Cape Liberty in New York. The sail date is April 20, 2008. We will change the date once the summer of 2008 dates are opened by RC. The dates look like either 6/14 or 6/28. I am not sure what type of cabin we will book. I would like the RFS with my parents, but we may go JS or even aft ocean view. Jackie at AAA will have her work cut out for her when we show up during spring break to change our cruise. Once we have a date, then we can let others know when the ship leaves and they can book their trip. I am not sure we will fly to NYC unless their is cheap airfare to NY. I dont know if we will stay before the cruise or after. But I still have 16 months to plan. Plus, Philly has a new stadium or we can take the kids to Shea. Half of the fun of vacation is planning it.

Sitting out by the dock of the Bayou!

No comments: