Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OK, running late on my weekly blog update. Forgive me.

First, the Cowboys forgot to go to Minnesota for the playoff game last week. I am glad Minnesota got beat by New Orleans. I have a spot in my heart for New Orleans. I loved travelling to NO when I work for Myers. They will have to play better against Indianapolis if they want to win the Super Bowl.

I went to see Dr. Cohen on MLK Day. I broke a tooth the week before and Dr. C said I need a root canal and a crown. I had my first ever root canal today. It was not as bad as people said. Actually, I have had more pain from a regular filling.

T and I photograph the mother/son game night at the kid's school last week. We photographed about a third as many mothers/sons as we did father/daughters.

Saturday, I played in the Flasher Brass Alumni event. Kent St, pounded Akron 87-70. The alumni went to Ray's after the game. It was a good time. Then it was off to my niece's birthday party. It was a busy day. T took K to the Pinewood Derby. He finished 4th in his den and 3rd in Design. We will try harder next year.

K finished the wrestling season 1-6-1. He lost on Sunday and suffered his first 'slam' to the mat. I think it startled him and he was upset after the match. He is fine and will wrestle in the season ending tournament this Saturday.

Ok, now you are up to date.

Bayou

No comments: