Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010
Time for a recap.
Christmas: Kids were up just before 8. Santa was good to them. We headed over to my parents house about 11:30. It was so nice not rushing around on Christmas morning. We spent a few hours with the family at mom and dad's. Again, Nana and Papa were very giving to the kids and T and I. Then it was off to T's parents. We opened gifts and had a great dinner. We are very blessed family.
We then I got sick. It started about 9:30pm and didn't stop until the morning of Dec. 27. B and K ended up sick as well.
K and I went to Manchester to watch the MHS wrestling team on Wednesday.
The family went to the Moores for New Year's Eve celebration. It was fun to spend the evening with them. The Witts stopped by as well. Hopefully, we all can go camping together next summer.
Today, we watched football. The Buckeyes beat the Ducks in the Rose Bowl. We also took down the tree and decorations. It is always sad to take everything down at the end of Christmas time. I will not turn off my Christmas light until I return to school. Heck, I might l;eave them on. I love see them at night on the back fence.
Happy 2010 from the Bayou!

No comments: