Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time for the weekly blog update.

It was exam week at school. The new semester begins next week, but first, we will take Monday off.

I don't know if this is the highlight to the week or not, but I broke a tooth this week. It was a molar and I will see the dentist tomorrow. A fun way to spend a day off.

T and I took pictures at the father/daughter dance on Friday. We photographer almost 90 dads and daughters. Now, the work begins, processing their orders.

The Cowboys play today in Minnesota. I will be able to see some of it before heading to wrestling. K is only 1-5 on the year, but he is improving each week. He is enjoying it.

I went to see Perry play Massillon in basketball last night with Mike Neckco.

B went on an O.N. on Friday. I haven't heard from her since. I think we are going to have to make a rule about checking in once a day when on an O.N.

Go Cowboys!

No comments: