Monday, February 01, 2010

What a weekend. It didn't seem to stop, once it started. It started once I got home from school. T had to work and I took the kids to Mogadore to see the Cats play basketball. They beat Waterloo. We got home about the same time as T.

Saturday, we were up and ready for a new day. We signed up both boys for baseball. It is going to be a busy spring/summer with two in baseball. Then, it was off to wrestling. K had his tournament. He finished fourth in his group. He got a medal. Overall, it was fun watching him wrestle. He said he wants to wrestle again next season. Next on the list, baseball practice. K's team had an indoor practice. It was nice to see the boys again. We had a good time. It was more fun than practice. So, you think the day was over...wrong. After practice, it was over to Kerri and Brian's to help them move. We actually just move boxes to help get ready for Sunday. By the time, I got home I was ready for bed. Oh, J had an overnighter with his friend J.J.

Sunday was move day for Kerri and Brian. I help pack and unpack the furniture into a box truck. I am glad there was plenty help. In the end, Kerri said 80% of the stuff that needed moved, was moved. After going up and down stairs moving furniture, I think I will buy a ranch house if we ever move. Once, we got back home, T and I sorted picture orders from the dances we photographed. Again, I was ready for bed.

Bayou is tired and could go to bed now.

No comments: