Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow day #2 for my kids, but I had school. Most of the schools near mine had school today, but the students still complained about having to go to school.

We had another 3 to 5 inches on top of the snow from the weekend. I didn't go out and measure it, but that is my uneducated guess.

Congratulations to the Saints from the Bayou Steelers! New Orleans is like a second city for me. I spent a ton of time in the big easy during my four years at SDMI. I picked the Colts to win, but hoped the Saints could pull it out. We went over to the Moores for the big game. Again, we had a great time.

Next year, Dallas will host Super Bowl XLV. I am going to try to figure out a way to make it down to TX for the game. If you have a couple of extra tickets, let me know.

No comments: