Monday, April 27, 2009

Today will be the fourth straight day of above 80 degree temperature. The sun is out and there is not a cloud in site.
Yesterday was busy. I had to go to Atwood and move the boat to my dad's dock. We took a small rise as well. The waves were not a big as Saturday, but still no like normal. We left Atwood and went to baseball practice. I got to see T for a brief minute as she was home getting B ready for marching practice, while K got his baseball stuff. After practice, K and I went to hear the Ohio State University Men's Glee Club sing in Fairlawn. G met us there. He took me to hear them years ago in Columbus. I still love listening to an all-male choir. The concert was great. A Mogadore grad is in the choir, so it is good to see a former student perform.
So, today I was kind of glad to be back at school. It is almost relaxing.

Til next time,

Bayou

No comments: