Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy April! I was trying to think of something funny to post yesterday, but I was too late to post.
Last night, the family went to Pfeiffer MS and signed B up for band. She wants to play the saxophone in the band. Actually, she wants to be a majorette in high school, so she needs to play an instrument. I will need to get my sax out of storage and get it cleaned up. I let my cousin use it years ago, and it has be unused since. I generally play the tenor sax for alumni events and I get one from Mogadore, so my alto is just collecting dust. I want her to take a few lessons before school starts, just to have a basic understanding of the instrument and how to play it.
Tuesday night, K had his first official baseball practice. However, the pitching machine was locked up and our manager did not have the right key. Someone changed the locks and did not pass out new keys. We did station work. The hitting needs some improvement, but we really can't work on that until we can use the machine.
The weather looks like we will not be able to get the boat out of storage anytime soon. Today is the last "good" day for the next week. Oh well, we will be able to enjoy it soon enough.

No comments: