Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last week flew by. It was busy, but relaxing as well.
I took Monday and Tuesday off as personal days. My kids were on Spring Break. I had hoped to put the boat into the water, but the weather prevented that from happening. We ended up staying home and finding way to entertain us. (Wii, DVD, games, etc...)
Monday, I watched the Indians lose their first game of the season to the Texas Rangers. For that matter they lost all three in Texas. Then in the evening I watched N. Carolina defeat Michigan State for the NCAA Championship.
Wednesday was my birthday. I went back to school today. A couple of students, who are on Facebook, knew it was my birthday. T and the kids had a great dinner and cake for me when I got home from track practice. At some point during the evening, J put a 3 oz plastic cup down the toilet. T tried and tried to get it out. But, she could not get it out. It was until Friday, when T and I removed the toilet, where we able to get the cup out. Thankfully, I was at school and a track meet.
Good Friday. T and I spent an hour dismantling the toilet and re-mantling the toilet. (Is re-mantling a word?) But, the cup was removed from the pipe.
T worked on Saturday morning. B went to Nana and Papa's to help get ready for the Easter Egg Hunt. K had baseball practice in the morning. The team needs plenty of work, but we are getting better. When we got home, T called and said she was on her way home. So, she was able to get to the egg hunt on time. There was 10 of the 11 grandchildren there. The dad were in charge of hiding the eggs for their children. The kids had a fun time running all over the backyard looking for eggs. I will post pictures later.
Today. We got up and saw the Easter Bunny left gifts for the kids. J was not sounding well. He had a barky cough and stayed home with T while I took B and K to church. By the time we got home, J was feeling and sounding better. We had Easter dinner at T's parent's house. They also had an egg hunt for the kids. Grandma Rowen was there as well. She is not feeling well and ended up going to the ER for dehydration. She looked weak and could not even walk without help. We are waiting to hear an update.
School for everyone tomorrow.

No comments: