Monday, April 06, 2009

K and I went up to Ann Arbor for the weekend. My buddy Jared and I went to Windsor to watch Final Four semi-finals on Saturday. We thought about trying to get tickets to the games, but with Michigan State playing, tickets were not cheap. So, we watched the game in the Sport Book in Caesar's.
We were going to stay until today, but the Detroit area was scheduled to get 6-12 inches of snow. So, we left Sunday afternoon. K is starting to like Nascar, so we listened to the race from Texas on the way home. K was happy Jeff Gordon won. He likes him, Jimmy Johnson and Kyle Bush.
I took today and tomorrow off as personal days. My kids are on spring break this week, so I wanted to spend some time with them. Hopefully, the weather will break soon and we can get the boat into the water.

No comments: