Sunday, March 01, 2009

Picture Time
These are from my cell phone, so they are not that clear.

K and I caught two batting practice balls at an Indians game last season.
B at the hospital on Thanksgiving.

Atwood flooded in June, but it did not force us to move the camper.

J loves ribs.
We were going to have J's b-day party today, but he is not feeling well. We will try again next week.
Mogadore had one wrestler qualify for the state wrestling meet. Shayne finished 2nd at the Maple Heights District. I went to the Perry District with the Tolins. Jeff said his boys are interested in wrestling. Perry is sending 7 to Columbus. It could be a 3 team race for the D1 state title between St. Ed's, Wadsworth and Perry.
B and I went bowling today. It was father/daughter bowling for scouts. I had missed the last 3 or 4 father/daughter events due to wrestling. I am so glad I was able to make this event. I also realize I am a better bowler on Wii than in real life.
--Bayou

No comments: