Monday, March 23, 2009

The first weekend of March madness is over. Everyone is talking about their brackets. I still have my Final Four alive, like you really care. I just worry about my money bracket. Hopefully, I can win the cash!
The weather was beautiful this weekend. K's ball team had an informal practice on Saturday. We did hitting stations. I think that is going to be our biggest hurdle early in the season. The pitching machine will be set at 40mph at the beginning of the season. It will be a big adjustment for the team from coach pitch last year.
Today was the first day of spring break. T worked a half day. After lunch we went walking at the local park. It was a sunny day, but chilly. We walked about a mile. If the weather holds up, I will hit the trail again tomorrow.

Til next time,

Bayou

No comments: