Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Birthday J!

We finally celebrated his birthday yesterday. (We also celebrating Kent State's pounding of akron.) J opened all of his presents in under 5 minutes. He wasted no time on opening cards.
T took him and 2 of his friends to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday. I was in Columbus, so I missed it. Darn!

B's Girl Scouts did not have a Father/Daughter Dance this year. Instead, they had a Father/Daughter Bowling. I have figured out I am a much better bowler on Wii than in real life.

I left for Columbus Thursday morning. Mogadore had one wrestler qualify for the state tournament. He finished 5th. He went 0-2 last year, so it was a great improvement for him.
I returned home early Sunday morning (1:00am) and was tired. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep. The weather was great. It was in the 60s and 70s all three days in Columbus.
Track practice started today. The number are down right now, but we are trying to get a few more bodies out.
--Bayou



No comments: