Monday, June 16, 2008

Saturday. We went to the Bolivar Strawberry Festival. B marched with her baton troupe. Afterwards, we went back to the camper with some friends.
Sunday. It was both Father's Day and my wedding anniversary. T and I have been married for 12 years now. The kids gave me a card and my new gas grill. The grill was also part of my anniversary gift. K and I went to see the Indians beat the Padres 7-3. T, B and J went to T's brother store in Cuyahoga Falls. There was an Irish Festival going on along the river walk. We went back to the camper for another night at Atwood.
Today we made it into Nana's pool for the first time this year. I went to golf from there. I was rusty and shot 48.
Tomorrow went are going to plant grass in the back yard and put mulch in the front yard. So, if you are not busy and want to help...come on over.

--Bayou

No comments: