Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am sorry I haven't posted picture lately. There is something wrong with our computer and we need to get it checked out.
Monday, I went golfing at 3. It was to play next week's match early. The weather did not look good for us to complete the 9 holes. However, after some rain on the first hole, we did not get wet. There was bad weather all around North Canton, but none on the golf course. During the round, I received a call from T. She told me K's game was moved to Tuesday due to the weather. I thought great, I can golf at my regular time as well tonight. I don't know the last time I golf 18 holes of golf at one time. But wait, if K's game is moved to Tuesday, then I can't take my mom to see Omar Vizquel return to Cleveland for the first time since he signed with SF in 2004. I never finished the second 9 holes due to a thunderstorm rolling across the area. I did shoot a 43 for the first 9, much better than the 48 from last week. Shortly after I arrived home from the golf course, Coach Tom called and let me know K's game was being moved to Wednesday. Yea, I can take my mom to the Indians game.
Tuesday was my mom's b-day. I took her to the Indians game. It was nice to spend time with just her. Omar received a nice ovation when he was introduced to the crowd. The Giants went on to beat the Indians 3-2.
Tonight is K's game, but the weather might PPD it again.

-Bayou

No comments: