Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This is the view of the pool deck on the Enchantment of the Seas. T was scrapbooking our cruise from 2006 over the weekend. The kids and I had an "ice" day on Friday, so I helped her some. I have joked with T, that if she doesn't scrapbook this cruise, then she can't go on the next one. The kids enjoyed not going to school. The weekend was fun a well. K and J built and rebuilt a fort in the living room. Jared came down to see Akron play Eastern Saturday night. It is always good to see him and Alex. We talked about our Labor Day trip. We are thinking about Houston or Vegas. If we go to Vegas, then we would drive to Anaheim to see baseball. This year we are going without kids. We loved taking them to New York, but this trip is generally, always adult only.
We went over to my sister's for my brother in laws b-day and the Super Bowl. I was glad to see the NY Giants win. I am not a big fan of Bill Belacheat. If I was a betting man, I would have taken the Giants plus 12.5. I guess it is time to focus on college basketball. Kent State is only 3 wins from 20 wins again this season. It would be the 10 straight year the Flashes had 20+ wins.
My two week wrestling layoff ends this Thursday. I will be spending many nights at Rootstown HS in the next 2 weeks. The PTC and Sectional Tournaments are at Rootstown, plus a couple of seeding meetings and an All-PTC league meeting. I think I will forward my mail there!

No comments: