Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow, wind and low temps returned today. It was 15 degrees on my drive to school. I thought it was going to be good day. Well, it turned to crap quickly. I will spare you all the details, but today was one of the days that would drive anyone out of coaching. The AD was all over the wrestling program. It ended up with me at the Board of Education meeting with some of my wrestling moms. Hopefully, things will work out.
I have not written much about the Kent State basketball team. Tonight they won the school's 1,000 game. They also won 20+ games in a season for the 10th straight year. They are heading to California to play St. Mary's in the BracketBuster game. The game is on ESPN2 at midnight, Saturday. I hope to see them play again this season, either in the MAC tournament, NIT or the NCAA tournament.
The position player reported to Winter Haven today. The tribe looks strong again this year. I am thinking of getting a partial season ticket plan, so I can buy post-season tickets.
For now, Bayou is out.

No comments: