Friday, February 15, 2008

No school today. It was a planned day off. But, I had a dentist appointment this morning. Fun Fun Fun. I needed to be at school by 3 to get ready for the sectional tournament. We wrestled well tonight. Joe, Shayne, Josh, and Phil are still in the Championship bracket. Dan and Zach won one and lost one tonight. They will need to battle back go reach the consolation finals. The top four in each weight class advance to the district meet next week.
We did not do anything for Valentine's Day yesterday. We did go to Cheeseburger in Paradise on Wednesday with the kids. We are going to take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge over spring break as a Valentine's gift. We are going to meet up with Craig and his family. We are sailing with Craig and family later this year. Craig and I were roomates back in college. I have know Craig since first day of freshman year. We had 2 or 3 classes together that first semester. We later had flight ground school together and I had my first solo flight before him. But he is the airline pilot and I can only dream about flying planes. Maybe I will hit the lottery and I can start flying again.

No comments: