Monday, February 25, 2008

Recap of the weekend.
Friday. Every wrestler won at least one match today. We did not leave Maple Heights until 11:20pm. We did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. The moms are going to pay me back the money for the rooms.
Saturday. I got a call from Rich that one of my wrestlers will be ineligible next week. Well, that wrestler advance to the state meet. I had to tell him before we left Saturday night. It was a crazy day trying to help his parents see if there is anything they can do to get him to wrestle.
Sunday. The family went to see Enchanted. It is a cute movie. The first part of the movie was a very classic Disney cartoon, then it turns into a "real" movie. T then went to work. It was nioce to spend time with the kids.
Today. It was filled with a couple of meetings with the AD and principal. I don't know if anything can be done to help my wrestler. I am very disappointed with him. He has worked his but off and earned a spot in Columbus. It is too bad he can't get his grades up.

No comments: