Friday, June 08, 2007

Today was the day all teachers live for-----------LAST DAY FOR STUDENTS!!!!!!!!! T brought the kids up to Mogadore for lunch. She helped me move my stuff into my new room. We made about 5 trips before we let B and K to see my room. During the 6 trip, a major storm hit Mogadore. There was a tornado warning, complete with a siren, and golf ball sized hail. Yes, the Saturn received hail damage again. It looks like the van was spared. I have to go in tomorrow for teacher in service, but I will leave early for Kent's game at 11:00am. He is going to be the catcher. I am sure he cant wait. He was suppose to play a game tonight but the weather cancelled it.
I still haven't made up my mind about the wrestling job. It is a major pay cut, almost 40%. I think the best thing to do is let Vinny take over as head coach and his pay would go from 11% to 10%. I will waffle on this for awhile. I haven't sign the contract yet. I will talk thing over with Vinnie after I get back from Texas.
I haven't forgotten about the Cavs. The truth is, I don't really like the NBA at all. I miss the days of Mark Price, Brad Daugherty, Craig Ehlo, and Ron Harper. I am happy that a local kid is leading the Cavs to the Finals. I think they are one player away from winning it all. However, LeBron could take over this series and bring the first championship to Cleveland since 1964.
If you have nothing better to do and want to listen to the San Angelo Colts, go to sanangelocolts.com and follow the links. I have been following them almost nightly. They have a 23 year old announcer who is pretty darn good. If you listen, you might here my name. They have nightly trivia and most night I get it right and Frank says my name. I haven't won game tickets yet, but I think living in Ohio might have something to do with it.

See you Down by the Bayou!

No comments: