Thursday, June 28, 2007

K and I went to Jacobs Field today. We saw the Indians beat Oakland 4-3 with a 3-run homer run in the seventh. I used the tickets from the snowed out Opening Day.
We celebrated B's birthday along my mom's and mother in law last Sunday. It was a beautiful day.

J was letting his cousin drive him around during the party.
We call Alpine Structure on Monday to let them know we are almost ready for the storage shed to be built. T and I put down a ton of rocks down. It also was the one of the hottest days of the year. We only could get one load of stones on Monday. We were going to wait to get more later, but Alpine called on Wednesday and said they could built it on Thursday. So we spent most of Wednesday getting and spreading more rocks. While K and I were at the game, they built the shed. It looks good. It is 10X14, plus a self for more storage. We should start moving thing in there tomorrow. I will add a picture of the shed before we paint it and after.
See you Down by the Bayou



No comments: