Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friday B turned 9. She had a couple of friends spend the night. I think they had a fun time. They swam at Nana's first then back to our house for a fire and play time. Nobody got much slept but they had fun.

Today we did not do much til late afternoon. T and I started and finished leveling the beams for the shed. I have failed to mention the shed we are putting in. We ordered it in May, but had to do the site prep ourselves. We rented a tiller to help turn over the dirt in the backyard. We ran out of good weather and time to get the shed installed before we left for vacation. We will call on Monday and set a date for them to assemble the shed. I will add pictures when it is done.

The other thing I failed to mention is the hail storm hit Mogadore on the last day of school. Both the car and van got hail damaged. We called state farm and told them not to hurry with our claim. Yesterday we went to a claim center and got a check for $3600 to repair the car. We are going to call about the van.

Tomorrow is the party for my mother in law. She turned 60 last week. It is actually my mother's birthday. We will have to get her a gift and have her over later next week.

See you next time, Down by the Bayou.

No comments: