Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday was the last day for teachers. I don't think I will miss my temporary room. I left early to go to Kent's last t-ball game. He played catcher. He looked like he knew what he was doing behind the plate. After the game, Alex Ross watched the kids while I went to Mr. Byer's house for a cookout. It was a fun time, but very sunny. Teresa got sent home early and we all went back for a campfire. We bought stuff for s'mores. I thought it was a good time. I hope Terry and Linda did as well.
Today was a fundraiser at the Aeros game. We had 11 people working and we needed everyone. It was busy from the time the gates opened until we closed in the 8th inning. I am not sure how much $$$ we made, but alot more than last time. We have another night for July 9 at the same stand. When I got home I cut up the branch dad cut down earlier this week and mowed.

That is all for now,

Bayou

No comments: