Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yesterday, I received an email from United about a flight number change. So, I went into their website to copy down the new information. I noticed they changed B's seat assignment. They moved her 3 row behind us. I called their 800 number 2 different time and no one could help move her back to her original seat because the plane is full. Today, I called one more time. Brian at United was able to "open" a couple of seat together and move me and B a couple of rows in front of T, K, and J. I am amazed by fact Brian was able to help me, when no one yesterday was willing to help.
We ran against East Canton last night. We were able to get the meet in before the rains came. There was heavy rain and thunderstorms at bedtime. We even got pea-sized hail. We will be at Dalton tomorrow for the Toby Grimm Relays. It is the "funniest" meet of the year.

Keep on Smiling, Bayou

No comments: