Monday, May 28, 2007

Sorry far not blogging in a week. I am sure how many people actually read this, but it a good way for me to remember what is going on.

Last week was the first week without track practice since early March. In a way it is great not having anybody in regional, but that means no one advanced which is a let down. I will be heading down to Columbus on Friday.

I still have not made up my mind about wrestling. I have thought about leaving everything to Vince. I have thought about staying on as a volunteer on my schedule and I have thought about staying on at 10%. Maybe it is time to move on. It is apparent to me they want to do away with wrestling, so why should I stand in the way?

Friday, we made our first camping trip to Atwood. We arrived about 6, just in time to set up and eat dinner. We sat around the fire at Ranger Larry's.

Saturday, we went back home to pick up Briley. She had a slumber party at the Poorman's. Then we went on to Kelli Pollock's graduation party. The kids had a fun time. They have an awesome house. Big yard. Basketball court. Swimming Pool. Then it was back down to Atwood. It rained during the overnight, but we slept right through it.

Sunday. T had to go to work....oh wait...They called her off at 5:30am. She was already in Bolivar. It was sunny most of the day. K and I went fishing off the boat. We actually caught a few bluegill. K did his own casting and catching. The sky started to get dark and we headed back. It stormed for about 15-20 minutes, then Christy and Mike arrived. We had a nice visit and boat ride. It did rain a couple of short times while they we here.

Today. Briley did a ON with McKayla (Ranger Larry's granddaughter) last night. She did not get back til 1pm. So while she was gone this morning, we went back on the boat. K and I caught fish at the same time. I had one almost to the boat and K caught his. These were the only two fish we caught today.

Just a side note about gas prices. It went up to $3.49 on Wednesday and it is "back" down to $3.19 today. I am so glad we are flying to Texas next month.

No comments: