Friday, May 11, 2007

I am sorry I have not blogged in a few days.

Monday: It was golf night. I shot a 44. I did hit some good shots tonight. It was only 4 shots better than week 1, but it felt better. I birdied 7. I hit a monster drive, good 3 wood across the water. My pitch shot was 15 feet from the cup. I hit the putt!

Wednesday: Day one of the PTC Championship. We did not advance as many as we thought we should. The Mog coaches ran the girls discus. We missed most of the first part of the meet.

Today: Mogadore hosted the JR High PTC County Division Championship. It got off to a rocky start. Some of the coaches we upset that we changed the format from what was sent out. The coaches meeting took alot longer than it should. It got heated. In the end, the "games committee" (me and Rich) have the right to change the format. It went alot quicker than a high school meet. Here is the link to the results: http://baumspage.com/track/ms/ptc/county/res07.htm

Tomorrow: We will be at Ravenna for the high school PTC meet.

I missed Kent's game on Wednesday night and tonight. I feel bad about missing these things. But Coach Tom is doing a good job with the kids. I will be there Monday for the game.

Have a good weekend,

Bayou

No comments: