Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thankfully, the Cowboys season ended last night. Now, I will not have to watch them play football again this season. Hopefully, Tony Romo will be more worried about being the QB of the Cowboys and not dating Jessica Simpson or Carrie Underwood.

The wrestling team did OK at Northwest. Joe and Josh Bailes placed. I would have like to see Shayne place. Bretton should be back for Garfield this week.

I heard we might have snow on Tuesday. Maybe Terry will call offf school since the Buckeyes play tomorrow night. We are heading to the Moores for the game. We will stay til halftime. The kickoff is at 8:30. I dont know why they did not play it on Saturday night. I would have rather watched the Bucks play then Cowboys. I am on record say THE Ohio State Buckeyes will win 38-28. Jared put $20 on them minus 7, in Las Vegas last week.

GO BUCKEYES

Beat the gators!

Did anyone see the Bayou Bengals beat down the Irish last week? The Bayou area is proud of them!

See you Down by the Bayou.

No comments: