Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am trying to recover from the weekend. The wrestling team was at Rootstown on Thursday and at Austintown Fitch Friday and Saturday for the Hephner Tournament. We beat Rootstown but lost to Aurora on Thursday. Shayne finished 5th at the Hephner. It was a tough tournament. There were plenty of D1 schools there and most of the wrestlers had a ton more mat time then our guys. I think everyone wreslted well, but everyone needs to improve. We had a week and a half off til we go to South Range. I have added a picture of Matt in action during the match at Rootstown.
We spent most of Sunday getting ready for the furniture to arrive. T cleaned the carpets in the boys room and part of the family room. Our dinning room table is gone as well as the dresser. Scott "Moby" Dick took our old couch. I went to high school with him. I was in Austintown when he came and picked it up. His wife nows my wife, or something like that. It will be a hectic day Tuesday with the delivery of everything.

Til next time, See you Down by the Bayou.

No comments: