Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Last night was not good for the wrestling program. We lost to Ellet and Field. Nobody looked good. We have a week til Rootstown and the Hephner Tournament. They will need it.
This is exam week. 7.5 year at Mogadore. It is truely amazing I have been there this long.
I should have posted my blog on Monday. We went back to Ashley's and purchased a dresser for me and a kitchen table and chairs. We did manage to save the shipping charge. They will deliver everything together in 2-4 weeks. I dont think there is anything else we need to buy for the inside of this house.
Phase One of the great furniture move started today. The love seat went to my parents. They will hold it til I move into my new classroom. I would like to go into my yearbook office. One of T's friends is taking the dresser. So, I had to clean it off and out. There is so much stuff I should throw away, but I cant or wont. All of my clothes from the dresser are in clothes baskets til my new one arrives. Another one of T's friend will take the couch later. This all will end within 4 weeks when everything is delivered. We ordered: kitchen table and chairs, computer table, bunk beds, 2 dressers for the boys, 1 for daddy, sofa and recliner. This is all due to the fact Santa brought us a computer for Christmas. But, since we have never purchased furniture, it is a small price to pay.
We are starting to get interest from several people about the cruise in 2008. I would love to have 15-20 people go on this cruise. We will see. I know we are going and that is that.

Til next time, See you Down by the Bayou

No comments: