Monday, July 06, 2009

Wow....I haven't posted in so long. I don't even know where to begin. We spent plenty of time at the camper. We spent plenty of time on the boat. The weather has not been 'summer' like yet. Well, we did have two 'hot' days towards the end of June.

B turned 11 on June 22. We spent the weekend at the camper. She wanted a friend to spend the weekend with us, but her friends could not stay on her birthday weekend. Her friend did spend the weekend with us the next weekend. They stayed in the tent and stayed there all night. She purchased a new bike with her birthday money.

Somewhere since my last post T was hired by Subway. She will be an Assistant Manager. They would have hired here as a store manager if she wanted, but she doesn't want to work 50 hours a weeks, and 3 out of four weekends a month. Actually, she started today. It has been 11 years since she left Subway. It is hard to believe it has been that long.

I will fast forward to this weekend. We went to the camper on July 1 and returned today. The weather was cool until yesterday. We did not go out on the lake to watch the fireworks. The fireworks were pretty good. We sat on the causeway and watched them. The campground was packed. It is fun when the place is busy.

My golf game has been improving each week. Last week I played my best all year. I shot a 41 and shot a 43 tonight.

Ok...hopefully I will not go 3 weeks to blog again.

No comments: