Friday, July 17, 2009

We are home for one night from Atwood. I would explain why we are home, but it is too long.
Anyways, we went down to Atwood on Wednesday and enjoyed the quiet surroundings. We did all the normal stuff we do when we camp. It finally felt like summer with some warmer weather. My neighbor Jasen and his kids were down yesterday for some boating, swimming and campfire.
Tomorrow, B has a parade. After the parade, T, B and J will head back to the camper. K and I will join them after the baseball game tomorrow night.

Check out the San Angelo Colts at sanangelocolts.com. They are 25-10 and in first place. I might have to head to Texas for the playoffs.

I think the Indians are still playing baseball. They might be 20 games under .500 by now. It has been a long season and is only going to get longer. I am glad I did not renew my season tickets to see AAA baseball.

Bayou

No comments: