Tuesday, July 21, 2009

B had the Plain Twp parade on Saturday morning. It was a long parade in terms of distance. But, they were close to the front of the parade, which is always good for me. After the parade, we headed home. T took B and J back to Atwood, while K and me went to the Akron Aeros game. I remember why I am not a huge fan of minor league baseball. The game takes too long. Before the game Perry Baseball paraded around the field. We were back to Atwood by 10:15.
Sunday, T was called off work. It wasn't a big surprise. We had a fun day at the lake. We stayed Sunday night. It is always peaceful on Sunday nights when there are just a few campers on the point. In the morning, we finished packing up. T took the kids to Bible school, while I went golfing at Atwood with my Jostens representative. I had a good front nine and a tough back nine. Then I went on to golf in my league. I didn't play real well in the rain, but it wasn't my worse night.

No comments: