Friday, May 08, 2009

Update from the last week.
Monday. It was golf night. I did better than last week. But, still not were I think I should be. I will miss the next 3 weeks of golf due to K's baseball games.

Tuesday. We ran against Woodridge and Streetsboro. We lost both meets. It is frustrating when kids back out of events they should run, because they know they will lose. But, isn't about improving your times? Doing better than last week? I was in a bad mood Tuesday night.

Thursday. We ran at Dalton. It is the fun meet of the year. Of course the fresh 1/2 BBQ chicken was great. The guys seems to run with more of a propose than on Tuesday.

I also chaperoned K's field trip to the Akron Zoo. We had a fun time together. You only need about two hours to see the whole thing. The jellyfish were the best. I managed to great some great pictures.
Friday. I was back in school after my personal day. K had his second baseball game tonight. His team won 7-5. He played good in the field and went 2-4 at the plate. He helped turn a double play. He caught a line drive and threw to first for the double play. He was awarded the game ball. Oh, by the way, it is his 8th birthday today. I still remember being at the hospital that day. He was not an easy delivery. But, in the end, he was delivered c section and he is a healthy 8 year old.

No comments: