Sunday, May 03, 2009

The newest resident at our house. I found her while doing yard work this weekend. I am surprised the nest survived the rain on Friday.
The 2009 Wildcat Invitational went well Friday night. The rains held off until later in the night. Here is a link for the results http://baumspage.com/track/mogadore/res09.htm
The track team has 2 meets this week. Tuesday at Mogadore and Thursday at Dalton. Thursday is our fun meet of the year.
Saturday was the first parade for B. Also, it was T's first parade as marching mom. It was a beautiful weather, not to hot and not to cold. After the parade, we went to the lake for a boat ride. We took one of B's friend with us. It was a much better day on the lake. We might not make it down there again for a week or so due to our schedules. We ended the night next door sitting around their fire. We stayed up til almost midnight.
Today was a work day around the house. I replaced the garbage disposal. It ended up being easier than I thought. Then, I went out and mowed the grass. Jason from next door trimmed both sides of the fence line. T and I did some cleaning/straighten of the shed. We are thinking about having a garage sale. We have so much stuff we need to get rid of in both the shed and garage. We made pie irons for dinner and followed it up with s'mores. I can't complain about the weekend.

No comments: