Monday, October 20, 2008

First off, Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Rays! K and I root for the Rays (when they are not playing Cleveland). We saw a game in Tropicana Field in 2006 before our cruise. We were one of the first groups to visit the touch tank full of cow-nosed rays. I took both K and B to see the Rays play the Indians this season. The tribe sweep all 4 games in Cleveland this year.

I did not write anything about the way the Cowboys played last week in Arizona and I will not write anything about how they played yesterday. Hopefully, it was a case of playing on the road and some good home cooking will turn things around this week.

I went down to Atwood and helped move and load the Buss's camper and boat. It was a beautiful weekend. We could have camped this weekend. A nice big campfire would have kept us warm.

B spent the weekend at my in-laws. T and the kids went up there yesterday while I was at the lake. It sounds like they had a good time.

Saturday afternoon and evening we visited with the Moore's. We watched the Buckeye's spank the Spartans. The entire team looked good. I hope they look that good against PSU next Saturday night. If they win that game, they will have the inside track to the Big Ten title again this year.

The Mogadore Wildcats have locked up a home playoff game again this year. The Cats have made the playoffs every year I have been teaching. I think they have had home playoff game 8 of those 10 years and have won 9 of those games.

It looks good for golfing today. That is, if Jarret feels well. He might have an ear infection. He was up a couple of times last night. He finally total T that his ear hurt. He has a dr. appt. this afternoon. If he is not feeling good then I would need to stay home with him while T takes B to baton.

Go Rays!

--Bayou

No comments: