Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas is coming early for the Bayou children. I purchased a Wii system from jjhuddle.com. I will go to Salem to pick it up after school today. The kids will be so happy on Christmas morning. They loved playing it at Missy and Tim's when we were there before the cruise. I think I will need to purchase Rock Band. T loved playing it.

I was almost Christmas at the gas pump yesterday. Gas was down to $2.29. I don't think it has been that low since early 2007.

There was a McCain/Palin rally at Green HS yesterday. They focused on national security. Senator Biden believes we will be attacked within the first 6 months of an Obama presidency. He said they will test him to see what he does under pressure. I don't think anyone will test John McCain. They know not to mess with him. My question to everyone who wants to vote for Obama; Why put American lives at risk with him in the White House? His supporters want the USA out of Iraq, yet an attack on the USA would put us in another conflict. So, instead of bring home soldiers, we would be sending more soldiers into harms way. Go job, Senator Obama.

The Rays lost Game 1 last night. I let K stay up and watch some of the game. I hate that the games start after 8:30pm here in the east. I am sure I will be flipping channels Saturday night between the world series and the Buckeyes.

The Bayou Steelers lost there first game this past weekend. It is going to be tough couple of weeks without Tony Romo and Reggie Bush. They have been big point producers for the Steelers. We still have a 1 game led on Deez Nutts.

Go Rays. Go Wildcats. Go Panthers. Go Buckeyes. Go Flashes. Go Cowboys. Go Browns.

No comments: